How to Start curry point business in India?
This is the article about how to start curry point business in India. Undoubtfully this business is the one of the best business to start with low investment. Busy life and work culture make curry point business as a promising business in cities and recent studies show that failure rate is very low in food-related startups. In Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities already working people choose curry point culture as a routine.
Requirements to start curry point business:
- Rent or lease the perfect place for business. Place where near to Companies, bachelors Rooms, student hostels and paying guests suits the best.
- A license from FSSAI, again not for a starters and small curry point business owners.
- Hire a good chef who is expert in making delicious food.
- List on Google, food panda, swiggy and many more local booking and delivery partners to boost your sales.
- Maintain the investment for 3 months for smooth running, as this type of business needs a minimum period to kick start.
| Also, Read – 105 Business Ideas to Start in India |
Raw Material (vegetables, rice, oil, masalas etc.) = 3000 INR ( Both veg and Non-veg on Daily basis)
Rent, Electricity, Gas and malicious = 25,000 INR (Monthly basis)
Cooking chef and worker = 25,000 INR (Monthly Basis)
Safe side for unknown expenses = 50,000 INR
The Ideal investment to start this Business is 1 lakh to 3 lakhs depends on the city. Strategy to this type of business is to maintain quality within the price. Maintain the taste and hygienic environment while cooking. Open the business in all days and make sure to invest small in promotions and offer discounts and monthly cards.
This is all about the requirements and points before to start the business and please share your views and points we will add to this article. Thank you.
Also, Read- Make Money by Selling plants online!