In this article, we are going to see the details of starting a Lightweight bricks business. According to the trend, lightweight bricks are so strong and more convenient than traditional clay bricks. Clay bricks built wall becomes more costly than lightweight bricks built a wall and has less life span than lightweight bricks built wall. Nowadays, these lightweight bricks business comes to the limelight. Here, are the full details of lightweight bricks business with all details like investment etc.,
There are two types of lightweight Bricks
(Autoclaved Aerated Concrete)-Made of Fly ash, Cement, Foam, Water, Gypsum, Sand and Aluminum Powder.
(Cellular Light Weight Concrete)-Made of Fly ash, Cement, Foam, Water.
Manufacturing Process of Light Weight Bricks
While coming to the manufacturing process, Acc bricks need huge and advanced machinery which is not preferable to start or to invest the whole amount of money on ACC bricks making. So, we need to go with the making of CLC bricks. As making process of CLC bricks is easy with less investment.
Firstly, Cement and fly ash are mixed with water and foam to make a thick slurry paste. This thick slurry paste is poured in required moulds. After 48 hours, the paste gets hard and forms bricks. These bricks are water cured for 12 to 15 days and cured bricks are ready to sale.
Investment for CLC Bricks Business
- Mixer – 2,50,000 INR
- Foam Generator – 50,000 INR
- Moulds (As per required) – 50,000 INR
- Raw Material (cement, Fly Ash, Foam)- 1,00,000 INR
- Water pump – 10,000 INR
- Rent and Wages – 50,000 INR
TOTAL – 5, 00,000 INR
The above machinery can easily available anywhere. A simple Google search can get details of machinery. Start with small-sized machinery instead of Large and Advanced Machinery. Enquire about the availability of raw material cost before starting the Process.
Requirements for CLC Bricks Business
- Permission from Local Municipal Authorities.
- 1kv Power Connection.
- Trade License from Officials.
- Water Connection
- GST registration ( Only for Heavy Capacity Plants).
- Strength Reports of Bricks from Reputed firms.
Marketing of Lightweight Bricks
Setting up Plant and starting Manufacturing is an easy task. Here, marketing is one of the toughest parts in the whole journey of any business. With a proper marketing plan and time to time execution, the marketing plan gives you good returns.
- Maintain Quality. (Quality product always has a market)
- Start Bulk Production of Bricks only after getting any Orders.
- Identify the potential costumers and aware them with the use of CLC light weight bricks
- Bring awareness in the people in your locality by mentioning the uses of CLC lightweight bricks in your advertisements.
- Display the Boards near to the Earth Movers offices and Construction material supply shops.
- Approach the Builders, Owners and offer them fewer price quotes from your side.
- Improve your Network. The network plays a key role in this type of business.
Please do the proper research and study the market before going to Start the Light Weight Bricks Business. Cross-check all the resources like investments etc.