Starting a Wheel Alignment Business
Many of us have an idea of starting a wheel alignment business. But, many of them are still in confusion to go ahead due to lack of proper information about this business. Well, this article clearly gives the proper information to set up the wheel alignment business with all Investment details and Business Plan from scratch.
Why Vehicles need a Wheel Alignment and Balancing?
As we know the conditions of Roads especially in India. Many vehicles like cars, cabs, good carriers etc., has a chance to hit bumpy speed breakers, path holes and patches regularly. These lead to shape out of tyres and also change in the alignment of wheels.
When a change in alignment and balancing of wheels gives you uneven wear and tear of tyres, overheating of tyres and also changes in control of the vehicle which leads to fatal accidents. So, regular wheel alignment and balancing are required for wheels.
Now a day’s Computerized 3D wheel alignment and balancing machines makes easy to do this business.
Is wheel Alignment Business Profitable?
Increase in usage of four-wheelers and sudden growth in Cab sectors gives a promising future of this business. With a proper business plan and execution makes this business more profitable.
Wheel Alignment Business Plan
Wheel alignment business plan starts with Identifying the market, Investment details, Permission and Requirements, Marketing etc and make a step by step proper notes of these details.
Identifying the Market
Here, identifying the market is an important task in this task. Pick the area where there is a decent number of car garages, car decors and market area related to vehicle spare parts and third party service centres. Picking the area near to authorized service centres is a bad idea as many people prefer authorized service centres. Identify and give more preference to the area which has more car garages and tyre showrooms where there is no other wheel alignment and balancing shops. Try to identify the market gap for wheel alignment business. Once choosing the area, time to think about investment.
Investment for Wheel Alignment Business
Here is the Investment detail of wheel alignment business setup.
- 3D Computerized wheel alignment machine – 4,50,000 INR
- Computerized wheel balancing machine – 1,00,000 INR
- Hydraulic Vehicle Lifting Jack – 1,20,000 INR
- Air Compressor and Furniture – 80,000 INR
- Advanced Tool kits and Malicious – 50,000 INR
- Monthly Rent for shop – 40,000 INR
- Salaries for Two workers (8000 x 2) – 16,000 INR
- Operating Cost for 3 Months – 1,46,000 INR
Total – 10,00,000 INR
This is the best possible investment details that we collected on average. The cost may vary according to your locality. All the investment details are in INR (Indian Rupee).
Also, Read – How to Start LED Bulb Manufacturing Business
Permission & Requirements for Wheel Alignment Business
Trade license from local authorities.
2kv Power connection.
Calibration certificate of Machine.
Taking an Insurance policy for the shop.
Proper training to the workers.
Can get loans from Banks under Self-Employment schemes with low-interest rates.
Marketing of Wheel Alignment Business
Marketing is a major part of this business. Many businesses fail due to lack of marketing. The ultimate goal of marketing is to get costumers for your business. Here are the few marketing tips for your wheel alignment business.
- Display the flyers and Hoarding with special discounts rates near petrol stations, four wheeler parking places, mechanic shops and commercial areas.
- Offer pickup and repair done service to busy people.
- List in Google my business page, local classifieds and social media platforms.
- Affiliate with local mechanics, cab associations and drivers by offering fixed commission or discounts.
- To boost sales, start car wash service and engine oil service.
- Send a message to existing customers on the time period with discounted prices.
- Don’t forget to take feedback and improve according to it.
- Enquire about Collaboration of existing tyre brands and agencies.
This is all about the wheel alignment business plan with all Investment details, Requirements and Marketing tips.